Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Featured Products Blog Hop - Puffies

Hello and welcome to CTMH's Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is the Puffies.

If you have just joined us you can start here as this is the beginning or click one of the links at the bottom. If you came here from LITTLE CROP SHOP ON THE CORNER you are in the right place. Now on to my project:





I decided to do the Charlotte Creative Insider layout with some of my stuff left from the original workshop. I changed it up though to my liking. I used Sorbet card stock for the base pages. The shiny white on the pages is our Pearl Paint that we no longer sell. Yes I believe in trying to use up all my stock lol. The puffies I used are the Treasured Gold puffies. I absolutely love them! They are adorable and I love the texture. They also add a cute shine to the pages!

Supply List
Treasured Puffies
Sorbet Cardstock
Champagne Cardstock
Pearl Paint (Retired)
Charlotte Paper Pack
Charlotte Complements
Black & Gold Ribbon
Gold & Silver PML Overlays
Cricut Artbooking Cartridge
Other: Thickers Stickers (Not CTMH)

Thank you for checking out my project. If you would like to place an order for any of these supplies you can buy them here. If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback! Next on our blog hop is Catherine from CATSCRAPBOOKING. Make sure to check out her amazing work featuring this same product.

See you on February 3 as we will be featuring our Gold or Silver Sequins! Have a great day!


Full List:
1. Scrapbooking with Kirsten Jade <= You are here
2. CatScrapbooking
3. Scrappin' With Heart 
4. Inky Hearts Papercrafting
5. Corinna's Crafts
6. Little Crop Shop on the Corner 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout ~ love the pearl paint with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pearl paint accents. I have some that I have never used yet, but it will be on some projects soon. Thanks to sharing this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet layout, I love your choice of embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete