Wednesday, November 11, 2015

(Soon to be) A published scrapbooker.

Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine has asked to publish one of my layouts in their upcoming Spring 2016 issue. I am very honored! This was the first time I submitted a few layouts to their magazine in hopes of getting published. :) 

Honestly though I am quite surprised by the layout they have chosen, it is not one of my favorites. But oh well! I have packed up my layouts and it will be in the mail tomorrow morning! 


Stay tuned to see which layout was chosen! It will be published March 1st 2016. Items used in the layout by Close to my Heart are: cardstock, ink, stamps, journaling pen, watercolor paints & brushes. All these items can be purchased here. Thank you Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine for choosing me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations!!! What an awesome accomplishment! I'm going to subscribe to your blog so I don't miss the announcement. :)

    ReplyDelete