Wednesday, November 18, 2015

CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop #1

Hello and welcome to our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop. This week our featured product is the fabulous Fundamental Assortments.

I am the only one doing it this week as I didn't give much notice to people when starting the group lol! But I had fun making a project to start this off!



I used the Peacock and Pomegranate Fundamental Assortments on this two page layout which complemented the papers from the Enchantment Fundamental Paper pack. I had fun making this simple layout and loved using the colors to somewhat match the big slide. Here is a couple of close up shots of the Fundamental Assortment pieces:


  

Supply List:
Enchantment Fundamental Paper Pack: 23.75$
Peacock Fundamental Assortment: 11.75$
Pomegranate Fundamental Assortment: 11.75$
Fundamental Stickers Enchantment pack: 8.25$
White daisy Cardstock
Additional supplies: Thickers stickers for title

 

Check out our deal of the month and get all these supplies! (With exception to the pomegranate fundamental assortment and the thickers stickers)

Thank you for checking out my project. If you would like to purchase our featured product of the week or any additional supplies you can buy them here. If you enjoyed my project please comment below as we love feedback!

See you on Wednesday December 2nd as we will be featuring the Gold & Silver Foil Tape! And there will be more people joining me! I promise lol! Have a great day!

2 comments: